If my combine (or other equipment) has a fire during harvest, will you pay for me to rent a machine to finish harvest?

Posted on March 11th, 2021

Farm Extra Expense coverage (form RC 84)  provides coverage for extra (increased) expenses incurred during the period of restoration, following a covered loss, to resume or continue normal farming operations. This coverage is OPTIONAL and must be added to your current policy. This coverage would pay “extra expenses” (such as rent) in the event of a covered loss.
     How does this coverage work? You decide how much coverage you want and tell your agent to add the coverage to your policy.
     Can I add this coverage at any time? Yes, this coverage can be added to a policy at any time. (If the loss occurs before the coverage, the coverage will not apply!)
View Other News